Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Genesis: Chapter 9

I hate paying bills...
(originally written 11/16/2007)

So I usually don't. Well, I always pay them, but just not always on time. Like my credit cards always get paid on time, but the rent and utilities are generally a little late. Or a month.

Which brings me to my story... I haven't paid the Hyperband bill since September, so they put my service on hold. I was using the Internet all day yesterday, until about 4:00 PM. No problems at all. But when my girlfriend and I get home, and she goes to do her homework, the Internet doesn't work. So, I'm messing with the router and the modem and everything and no go.

Anyway, I call the company today and ask them what's up. They say that the service was put on hold for non-payment. So, I paid it, now everything works. My point... bills suck. I know this makes me some sort of deadbeat, but it's just kind of my thing.

I'm gonna consider paying my cell phone bill. I don't really care if they shut that off. I hate having a cell phone.

No comments: