Tuesday, May 12, 2009

...For Good Stuff


Buy some stuff!
(Originally written 12/9/2007)

So I created a CafePress.com shop today. I figure that this is as good a place as any to promote it. The products it has really have nothing to do with Clit & Pecker, but it does feature my artwork. If you want to own a piece of me, now's your chance.

I know this may seem like a lame attempt to capitalize on my readers, but I don't think so. I mean, I don't blame anyone for not buying from CafePress. I won't get mad or say that you suck. All that I'm doing is letting you know that I am featuring some of my work on products that are available to purchase. That's it. No pressure.

Maybe you're wondering why I am not selling C&P merchandise. Well, I plan to. I have some cool things in mind. The only obstacle is to create it and offer it on the site. Okay, that's the second obstacle. The first obstacle is to get some more readers. Then to create the merch, put it on the site, and make sales. There's an order to these things, you know.

Anyway, if you are interested, you can see the CafePress store here. To anyone who purchases anything, you get a hearty thank you for your support in advance. To anyone who visits, well, thanks for being curious. To anyone who ignores this altogether, you get a thanks for reading.

See? Everyone gets props.

No comments: