Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Genesis: Chapter 11


I finally got my package!

(Originally written 11/21/2007)


But not in a gay way. I'm talking about the Spider-Man Lego that I won on eBay.


See, the crazy thing is, I never even knew that Lego made anything for Spider-Man. Whenever I go to the store, I see the Mega Blocks of Spider-Man, but I don't remember seeing anything for Spider-Man. So I was excited as hell to finally see this. I had to bid, and I had to win.


Well, that was a couple of weeks ago, and the thing finally came in yesterday. I wasted no time cutting into that box and putting it together. It looks cool, too, having a bridge in our little Lego town. Yes, we have a Lego town. This was an idea that my girlfriend had, to gather together a bunch of different Lego sets and create a town. It is severely lacking right now, but that has nothing to do with my girlfriend's lack of trying.


Anyway, I love this Lego set. I love it so much, that I had to get a second one.

No comments: