Saturday, May 2, 2009

Genesis: Chapter 8

Goddamn UPS!
(Originally written 11/12/2007)

So, I'm waiting on a package, right? Well, a few anyway. And, evidently, one of them was coming through UPS. Why is it that every time the UPS guy comes, I'm never home? I had to do some running around after work today, and when I got home, the stupid yellow sticker was on my door. DAMMIT! Now, tomorrow, I have to leave work early just to get home in time so I make sure I get my package.

Remember how I said I'm waiting on other packages too? Well, I have this one douchebag that lives in my building who has had the mailbox key for a week. A whole friggin' week! The post office may have already been trying to give me the other package that I'm waiting on (Spider-Man Legos that I won on eBay, if you were curious) but couldn't because this shitface is too damn lazy to get his mail. I mean, the mailbox is literally twenty feet from the building. He would have to walk past it to get to his home. Check your DAMN MAIL!

I swear, I hate people.

No comments: