Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Genesis: Chapter 12


The new Marvel Legends...
(Originally written 11/22/2007)

Finally. I have been waiting for these figures to come out since, Jesus, I don't even know when. They were originally supposed to come out in September, which got pushed back to October. I'm so happy that I just happened to go into Wal-Mart and there they were. The only thing I'm disappointed with is that I was only able to get four out of the five that I wanted. It seems that Bucky was all sold out. I'm not too worried; I'm sure I'll find him eventually.

I also found the Spider-Man Legends figures in the store. I was in Target yesterday, browsing the toys and I noticed that one of the Spider-Man blister packages was different. I looked at it closer and saw that it was a Build-A-Figure. This was a strange thing, too, because I hadn't seen these anywhere else, despite the fact that I was searching. Unfortunately, all they had was Red and Blue Spider-Man and Sandman. I got the Spider-Man (I didn't give a shit about Sandman at all), but now I have to scour the Earth for the other figures in the set that I want.

I also need to keep an eye out for the Fantastic Four Legends. Those are pretty cool looking too. These ones are pretty awesome. I'm looking forward to the Tygra and the Black Bolt. Too bad the image doesn't even show the only figure I wanted to see, the Astonishing X-Men version of the Beast. Dammit.

No comments: