Friday, June 19, 2009

Clit's Costume

The move is done.
(Originally written 5/2/2008)

Yay! We got everything into the new apartment and now comes the task of putting it all away. What a hell the actual move was.

First off, we didn't get started until around 10 AM. It was me, my girlfriend, and my girlfriend's little brother moving everything. We got the furniture into the truck when we learned that we wouldn't be able to get everything in and that we would have to make a second trip. That sucked.

When we got to the new place, a couple of my girlfriend's friends were able to come and help. That was awesome. Where as it took us three hours to get the stuff into the truck, with their help, we got it unloaded in an hour and a half. Afterwards, we went back to get the rest. That went OK, but getting it back up to the new place was terrible. Having to go up to the third floor 20 times in about a hour takes a lot out of a guy.

We finally finished up at around midnight. By the time I dropped off the truck and got back home it was almost 2 in the morning. Then I had to get up at 5:30 to get ready for work. Yeah, working after 3 hours of sleep sucks big time. I don't know how I every did it, especially when it involved a hangover as well.

Anyway, I'm glad it's done. I can get settled and set up all my cool stuff. Now all that's left for me to do is find myself a decent job. At least I will have to time to do that now.

No comments: