Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Welcome to the home of C&P!

Clit & Pecker is an idea that I had about seven years ago. It took quite awhile for that vision to come to fruition, but in September of 2007, C&P was finally born.

It went quite well for a few months before life got in the way. Financial troubles, time constraints and ever-increasing stress levels and plummeting self-esteem led to it's demise, a notion that I have regretted.

Now, with my new-found love of blogging and Blogger in particular, Clit & Pecker shall rise again!

In the coming weeks, I will be posting each of the 49 original strips along with the blog posts for those days here on Blogger. Then, as the future rolls around and new strip ideas come to me, I will be placing them here as well.

This is my way to keep my dream, and my characters, alive and share them with you, dear interneters. I hope you enjoy reading these stories as I had writing them.

No comments: