Friday, February 12, 2010

The Big Five-Oh

Well, it's been almost a year and a half since Clit & Pecker has seen a new strip. And even though I had this one written, and even drawn, for at least a full year, I failed to get it put up on the site. But I managed to correct that mistake, and I now present you with the newest edition.

What prompted this was the sudden realization of a story that would fit well in the C&P universe. It's not incredibly long. Or poignant. Or maybe even good. But I got a chuckle out of it when I thought about it, so I decided to go ahead with it.

It's not done yet. In fact, with the exception of some notes, it doesn't even exist. You see, I wanted to finish this one before I started anything new. But now that it's out of the way, I can blaze forward on the new storyline.

Again, I'm not committing to any kind of set schedule. I'll be working at my own pace, but hopefully I won't take another year and a half to finish it. I'm fairly certain that I won't, seeing as how I have no other obligations, like a job or anything.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this one. I hope you enjoy what I do in the future. And, as always, peace and chicken grease.

No comments: